Ok a new day
Ok so i'm going to bed soon and tomorrow will be a new day.,....just me and my family and nooooo work..:) YAAY Today was an ok day was back to work and that was fine ..well as fine as it could be i suppose! UNTIL the end of my shift whensoemone came up and said soemthing to make me upset...then i was sooo mad for the rest of the evening.....BUT lets forget about all that start over....clean the slate..........................Soooo HUnter fell asleep early tonight he was sooo exhausted from daycare, thats not always a good thing i'll let you know what time he gets me up in the morning....:S I watched Spanglish tonight it was an ok movie i'm kinda glad i didn't buy it though dont think its worth buying...sorry to dissapoint any of you who havent seen it. I'm still eating cupcakes that Hunter and I made there still good..haha. Terra how did your day go by the way my mom didn't mention anythign about you when i asked about her day?????? let me know!!!! Wanna hear something funny....hahaha we have to go out of town a bit tomorrow for bens foot doctor app. adn there is a KFC there and were sooo excited to have lunch there....haha..how sad is that excited to eat greasy fried chicken......lol. Thats what your all missing back home .....hehehe. UMmmm yeah so that was about it for my day i think no more negative thoughts i will try to have only good ones. Really need my family back home miss you guys lots and especially all my friends miss you all sooo much cant wait to see you Kel and Mike if you come and Liis and James whenever it is your surprising us ....hahaha. Terra and Aaron your next start saving your money your making the big bucks now....hahaha. An too everyone else get your butts out here ........j/k not really though you woould love it and everyone is welcome. Ok well i guess i should go to bed before Hunter decides its time to wake up..hhaha ok now enough with the sadness....hehe ......nooooo... ok Love you all .....Chow

1 Comments:
Haha I'm still laughing about earlier today....
Ohh funny stuff.
I wonder how long it was there for?
Haha. Just buggin'!
Don't forget to bring the tape tomorrow!
Oh And I'll look downstairs for yours, I forgot too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home