That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Friday, April 08, 2005

Fun FUn FUn

Blue today i think.......so yeah 2 days till Ben comes home very exciting.....wonder what he'll bring me?????? o yeah and Hunter....lol. I'll just appreciate it more i think. So today was the never ending day i think no one was shopping so that made it slow at work for me. After that freakin long day i went and picked up hunter from daycare then we came home and had some dinner. I had to go get the sitter for Hunter cause I was doing my volunteering at the teen night at the youth centre on the base. I actually enjoyed myself so many different kids soem good soem bad...some weird..hahaha. Most of the boys are into skateboarding so that was interesting to watch. My brother would like them all to teach him some tricks and stuff, maybe when he comes out here. I bought myself a chocolate bar and juice from the canteen that i was running that was good ...haha i knew i shouldn't have brought money with me...grrrr. That was 3 hours long again a long 3 hours...haha. I am hoping to maybe get an actual paying job out of this too mayeb that would be cool. Hang with kids do soem cool things and get paid that sounds much better to me. I am goign to do it every friday night and on wed. nights when they need me. Hmmm whatelse nothing actually that was my day...hahaha . Very interesting. Well i'll end on that note miss you all back home and everywhere and Katie did aliens abduct you????????? call me k. Chow bellas.........:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home