Supper was great
Yaay, Ben cooked a great dinner for us tonight, we had katie and Mike over for dinner also. Katie spoiled us ....:) She brought me flowers and all of us chocolate ...cantw ait to be not soo full that i can eat it...haha. She made a cake too..really katie it was ok...:S. So yaay Ben even got motivated enough today to make a loaf of bread from scratch he said it turned out really good but i have been too full to try it. O yeah more good stuff, i got a message from a friend back home she has family in Nanaimo and they want her to come out this summer cause she was talking about wanting to come see me too so yaay that will be fun......yaay kel sooooo much fun. Keep me informed. Not too much happened today Ben and I cleaned our whole house and then i was tired so i had a nap...lol...getting old apparently. Then we just waited for dinner to be ready then i cam on here to write this blog. O did i mention i really love when people comment onthem hahaha give me some topics to write about since i dont have a exciting life out here YET..Wait for the summer though i will never be home , beach here i come....hahaha. Sexy biatches on the beach were going to be this summer girls....lol.. Yeah i just was wondering who comes on to read this so leave me a message alrighty...haha miss you guys back home and love all the new friends i'm gaining. ;;;:)

1 Comments:
Glad your dinner was a success!!! LOL I take it Katies Cake wasn't a success tho!?
We have so much easter chocolate, I feel disgusting just looking at it.
My mom just gave us our Easter Treats too...:S
I'm getting old too, I have been napping alot lately...I guess that's partially because I am pregnant! Haha.
Hope you had a good day at work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home