A new toy
So yaay!!!! We got a new toy, its a video camera i have been taping hunter doing all kinds of things, from singing to playing with the cat and riding his new bike. Love it...:) We still have to figure out a bunch of stuff on it, see what it can do. Yeah so also i am doing some volunteering tonight on the base for the pre-teen night, basically its a place kids can go to hang out and have some fun while under the supervision of myself and some others. I was supposed to do the teen night on friday night but ben's working so i didn't want to get a sitter for that. But yeah we'll see how that goes. Went to walmart.....yaay Jaymie....haha. I didn;t really get myself much a few things for hunter , o yeah i got a picture box thing but i'm using to store all the wonderful cards and letters i get from everyone back home.....so keep them coming. Then we went to tim hortons for lunch and picked up some for Ben too he wasn't at the station so we left it for him to have when he got in. Arent we sooo nice....lol. Hunter got a pair of Incredible's pj's and loves them he has had them on since we got home...hahaha. silly kid. Got him a new pair of shoes just for school he needed outdoor shoes that he coudl do up himself soooo even though i cant stand velcro shoes i ended up getting him a pair with spiderman on them that way he has nop troubles at daycare when getting ready to go outside too play. I cant remember who i gave this address too so maybe juts let me know if you have it so i know who else i can give it too alrights...ya' all.
Well thats about it for now chickies and gents. Until next time ...adios, sianara, chow.......

1 Comments:
Why did you say "yay Jaymie" after your sentence about Walmart?!
Are you poking fun at my love for Wally-World!?
Huh?
Are ya?
Just kidding.
I want a pair of Incredibles Pjs!
I think I'd look ultra hot in a pair!
Just kidding.
Have fun at the Teen Night!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home