Easter
Ok so HAPPY EASTER everyone, i hope you all got a little something from the easter bunny , and had a great dinner with your friends and family. We are having ours on monday night cause i worked all weekend. So it will be good cause were having ham and potatoes and veggies and whatever katie brings for desert...lol.....right katie....hehehe..j/k. So yeah hunter got a bike from the easter bunny and he was sooo excited it has ninja turtles on it and everything and lots of chocolate eggs....i even got a white bunny ...mmmmmm my favorite. An Ben got a bunny and some little eggs. But then ........Hunter did something really bad and now he has his bike taken away for a few days.....so Ben says but he'll have it back by tomorrow I BET YOU!!! . S o now your all wondering what he did well here it goes.....I get a phone call at work from Ben he needed to vent, Hunter had found some red halloween paint creme stuff and felt like covering everything in it ....in the computer room...:S So it was all over the desk a bit on the keyboard, the monitor, the chair in which i'm sitting in, and the worst part.....our digital camera...:( its all in the focus part of the lense and on the lense and buttons ...were not sure how to get it all out so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....:( not good not good at all. Well kids will be kids i guess. I like this colour a lot....:) Ok so what else hmmmm i am thinking thats it for today maybe i'll have some more exciting news for you later...hahaha ok love you all and miss everyone back home .......xoxoxoxoxox

1 Comments:
WHOAH! HAha....bad boy Hunter!
Maybe try wetting a Q-tip with some windex or water or something and cleaning hte lense with that?
Good luck with that! I would be p*ssed! But I'm sure he was just being a kid!
Well I hope you guys have a really yummy enjoyable dinner tomorrow!
Have a good day off with Ben and Hunter. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home