Soooo cute
Ok so todday i had to work and hunter doesnt have daycare on wed. so i was driving him over to a wife of a guy ben works with to be babysat....and on our way over hunter got really sad. SO i asked him what was wrong and this is what he told me....Dad is stuck in a hole and spiderman cant even save him"...i was soooo confused i was like where did that come from and he was sooo serious, i said no dads not in a hole anywhere hunter he's just away for his job and he was like that was my nightmare i had last night about dad....awwwwwww he' was soo concerned about Ben. TOO CUTE. Ok what else, hmmmm. Not much worked again today and tomorrow and friday...blah blah blah. I am doing some more volunteering on friday from 7-10 with the teen night should be fun ...I hope. That is it i think for this one just wanted to share hunters dream with you all...hahaha...chow

1 Comments:
lol. That is cute! Ben will be home before you and Hunter know it!
I'll be seeing you at work today! Boo. I was supposed to have the day off!
I get tomorrow off tho! YAY!
Yes, I am totally going to buy a big truck load of those yummy cheese strings! Deeeelish!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home