That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Monday, April 04, 2005

Just HUnter and Me

Ok so here we are just Hunter and Me for 6 days by ourselves......hmmmm what to do what to do. WEll first we will wake up each morning and get ready for work and daycare, then we will come home and eat and play a bit then go to bed....hahaha o the wonderful life we lead. Yeah so Ben is in Rome now ..I think..i sure hope he gets to see some neat things while he is there, it would be a shame not too. He was very excited today thats forsure he hasn't really been anywhere before . I have been having some good days and bad days at work .....somedays i think i'm done with the retail business thing and then some days i'm like o whatever i'll just deal with it...and then today i get a evaluation i have to give myself on my job performance yaay maybe a raise ..hahaha...big money big money...lol. Yeah so i hope i am writing stuff to amuse you all reading this my life here is not that exciting but i try to keep you as updated as possible on what we are doing here. My friend Kelly ..if your reading this....is going to go visit her uncle in nanaimo this summer maybe and we are going ot hang out lots and have fun on there boat and o yeah did i mention have lots of fun...hahaha...Kel i'mmm soooo very excited about that. And Greg next its your turn find a girl and come on out or dont and still come out...hahaha. So yeah i think thats about it for my life in BC today hoping ben will call when he gets there just to let me know what it looks like there and all so i'll fill you all in as i find out stuff ok chicas and chicos....thats as much spanish as you'll get out of me...hahaha...ok for real bye bye

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM , Blogger Jaymie said...

How long is the plane ride to Rome?
I am so jealous, it would be overwhelming for me to go to Rome. It just seems like such a neat place to go. And with all the mourners and whatnot..I just think It would be such a cool experience. Ben is lucky!
D how do you think I feel, I have been @ F.S for 3 years! THREE! How have I survived!?!?!
And I can't believe it's almost been one year since I've been a cashier...time flys...so I hope these 6 months do aswell!
Thanks for your note, it was very thoughtful! Made me smile. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home