The countdown is on.....
3 more days till Bens home...haha its kinda funny cause he was only away for a week, but we miss him ....maybe we just would rather being having fun like he is instead of working and eating and sleeping as usual....lol. But yeay it will be nice to have him home thats forsure..:) I am doing greta since his phone call though just to know he was doign good there and everyone is safe. The Pope's funeral is tomorrow which actually its friday there now and he's probably getting up soon cause they have to get ready and be at the airport for when the PM gets there but then they can leave after so he is going shopping to get me something.....YAAY...better not be a spoon...haha. I just watched survivor and that was freakin crazy....yaay ulong...hehe. Going to go watch the OC now i taped it cause there on at the same time...booooooooo. Hunter has been really good going to bed this week, without Ben, usually he reads to him and then tucks him in thats there thing...but he has been lying in my bed till bugs bunny is doen and most of the time he's asleep before its done soo yaay. Today was an ok day at work nothing much happened still would love to find a desk job somewhere or something else closer to my home would be great. I am sooo excited for tomorrow because i am volunteering at the teen night so i hope thats fun times. I'll let you all know about it later. Ummmm what else i was sooo tired of cooking after getting home late everyday that we gave in and went to Mc D's for dinner , hunter played and i watched and let him burn off some more energy and then we came home he had a bath while i talked to Bens mom on here and my Hommie Terra....hahaha...like that T. Big shout out to Kel cant wait to see you this summer....yaaaaaay. OK well as you can tell i'm tired by what i am writing so i think i'll end NOW...hahaha. til next time ...Peace Out!!!!!!

1 Comments:
lol "I hope he doesn't get me a spoon" that's funny.
Or a I Heart Rome T-Shirt!
Anyway I'm sad I missed Survivor! Stupid work!
Ben will be home before you know it!
CIAO GIRLIE
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home