That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Rather be bored then working

Yaay i have the weekend off and its been ok, a bit boring because Ben wasn't home but we made the best of it. Ben was involved in a Free the Fuzz thing this weekend being held at the Walmart in town....there were 3 guys camping out on the roof and if they get enough donations they'll be aloud down on sunday. Ben wasn't doing that part he took the MP car down adn let kids and whoever sit in the car and play with the sirens and what not, and awnsered peoples questions about the military police. He called and is having a good time so thats cool. Hunter has been glued to the tv for the past hour because there was a bugs bunny speical on and he loves looney toones. I took him down to walmart today becasue they had a big jumping thing to play in adn an RCMP helicoptor you could go sit in and clowns and stuff so that was cool. And then i went into walmart to look around and of course i found a few things i REALLY needed...haha. What, i really did!!!!! It was sooo ncie and sunny for most of the day then just got dark and down poured, but now its sunny again and no rain its weird here. You should all come out and experience the BC life...hahaha. This colour is for you Kelly...haha you have green shoes and a green t-shirt that i have seen in your pics....haha. I am soo excited for my friend Kel she is going to Japan where her brother is for a little vacation.....wish i could go with you Kel. Take lots of pics for me to see. And more good stuff my posse Terra sent us a card with soem pics of her boys being silly and int he card was a gift certificate for only our favorite place ever....>Swiss Chalet......so guess what ROAD TRIP....to Nanaimo...soon not too sure when though. What else to say....I am hoping to do soemthing fun tomorrow...were all home for the day and its the only day till next weekend cause i am working m-f....lvoe the hours but still want to leave i think.......we'll see what else comes along...hehehehe. So yeah i guess thats it i will write again tomorrow if we do anything fun if not i'll probably still write to tell you what a boring day i had hahaha. So until next time ..ya'll chow for now

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Jaymie said...

Bugs Bunny is still on? haha.
Ya it was pourrrring out! I think I saw Ben on my lunch break, but he was busy chatting it up with someone, so I just went in, and when I came back out, he was gone.
What if the RCMP guys don't make enough money? Then they won't be allowed down? Haha. I didn't see them up there when I was at Walmart. Hmm.
See you tomorrow. :S

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Jaymie said...

The pregnancy site is http://ttc.loungeplace.com
it's just a site with pregnant people and whatnot.
:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home