14 days left ..:S
Christmas is coming.....are you ready??? IM NOT ..:S I am still not done our shopping for family back home and we really need to be because if we dont get them shipped off soon no one is getting there presents before christmas......that wouldnt be cool...:S I really dont know why this year has not gone as smoothly as previous years?? We are wayyyyy behind on our shopping...NOT COOL. Anyways i have been working alot i have one day off this week and 1 day next week...then its christmas...ahhhhhhh. I get to go pick up hunters pic with Santa tomorrow i really hope its a good one, and we pick up our family pics on thurs. or fri. then i have to get our christmas cards sent off....just another thing thats late this year.....:( My work had our staff party at my house on Sat. night it was really fun, we had a potluck and a jello shooter game and there was gifts for that and it worked out well cause everyone left with a gift even the spouses..:) i added some pics to my space for all too see...:) I really wish we were back home for the holidays this year seems to be a harder one for me so far, last year was ok cause we got to go home after christmas to see everyone but not this year so i am not sure when i will see everyone again?? I miss you alll soooo much wish we could all be together.....ok not going to cry not goign to cry.......sniff sniff. James and Liis are coming in jam. so that will be awsome i may kidnapp them and make them stay here with us...muhaaaaa Cant wait to get up to Mt. washington with them and do some skiing....yaaay some fun......woo hoo. What else hmmm o yeah I worked on sunday so ben and hunetr went tree shopping and couldnt find any goood ones so they found a place where you cut your own......:S so my men cut us down a tree and lugged it home, ben said hunter actually helped carry it by the trunk....haha his big muscles....lol. But yeah so when i got home we decorated it all and it looks good, but when the lights are off its still really green hmmm what can i do to add color when the lights are off??? ANYWHO I want to wish everyone back home and here to have a GREAT CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.........;)

1 Comments:
thanks for the sweet comment D. :)
Don't turn the lights off on the tree when it's light out! We keep them on all day (well when I'm home)
But add color by adding some of those big colorful bulbs!
Sorry your sad!! Christmas is that time of year that people really miss their family!!
Maybe after xmas you guys can go out and visit them eh?
Yes me you and Bri! It's ad ate!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home