That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Sunday, November 20, 2005

35 days till Christmas..:S

So I have mixed feelings about christmas sneaking up on us soo fast.... 1st i have barely any shopping done, and 2nd have had no money...:S And a couple of my friends were asking if we would be home this year but unfortunetly NO .....:'( I really wish we were but not this year but i really am focusing on nect year forsure...:) I know its far away but hopefully a few of you can make it out here before then. sounds good RIGHT.......Kel and Mike and Terra and .......the list goes on. I have 2 days of in a row this week cause i am going to Nanaimo on Tues. for a doc. app adn maybe some Chrismtas shopping we'll have to see, and Wed i usually work but bens working and its hard to find a sitter during the day time for me so its Hunter and me on wed...:) The 26th is our Christmas parade so anyone reading this that would like to go with Hunter and me that would be awsome. What else...hmmmm We have been getting busier at work now that its holiday shopping.....i only wish i had as much money as soem people to just blow on clothes...hahaha. Jessica i will miss you on here, our late night(your time) chats...:( but as sson as you can i know you'll have it hooked right back up again RIGHT...hehe its been fun while it lasted. I havent been on much with all the work i have been doing......so i will catch up with you all soon............Well i guess thats enough for now, miss you all back home and peace out :)

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Jaymie said...

I left you a blog note in your last one too!
I know how you feel about money situation...christmas creeps up to fast, and it gets depressing when you think of the amount of gifts you have to buy!
This year will be extremely tight for us!
I'll still excited tho. Were getting the Polar Express on Friday when we put up our tree. yay!
We'll have to get togheter soon!@
I want to see your scrapbook

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Jaymie said...

you haven't updated in a long time!
geepers
Christmas is expensive! But oh so fun!!!
yay!
Yes we need to get together!
Next time I go to wallyworld I"ll give youa jingle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home