That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Monday, September 26, 2005

DH Rocks

DH is backkkkk adn i am soo very excited about that, as well as all the other shows that are finally back for the new season and some new shows too. HAHA i have to laugh cause Jaymie is now addicted to tv like i am .....hehe see jaymie its all addicting..:) Not much else is very exciting i have been working lots and am still enjoying that....good thing !!!! I just signed up with yahoo messanger and its very cool cause there is a voice thing on it and its kinda like audio on msn but different so i got to listen to my friend Terra and her boys...haha Logan calls me deeda...too cute..this is a shout out to all them....HI miss you guys lots ...:( Ok back to Jaymie her little fig can come into this world any day now still has 20 days i think before the actual due date but who knows maybe he/she is just soo very ecited to meet mommy and daddy that he/she decides to come anytime...which is super exciting even for all of us ...hahaha. Cant wait Jaymie and Chris...:) I'm here for you guys. Hmmm what else......Katie is back home and happy again i am soo happy she gets to see all her family and friends again ...yaay katie:) miss you lots too. We are goignt o Edmonton at the end of October i am very thrilled about that cause i have family there and some good friends of ours live there now so thats awsome. Thanksgiving is coming up too yummmmy turkey i cant wait for that either i love turkey sandwhiches......mmmmm. Its getting pretty chilly here during the evenings and mornings we have had to turn on the heat a few times...brrrr And for all that dont knwo Christmas is only like 3 months away....:S yeah thats right next time i mention it , it eill probably be like 1 month away so i better get on that eh...hahaha. Alright thats enough prison break is goignt o be on soon and my future next husband is in that one so i must go get ready to watch...hehehe....Bye bye bitches.....haha

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Jaymie said...

lol that's so cute that even you are counting down the days with me until Figs born!
I'm so looking forward to Christmas! Dress little Figgers in a little Christmasy outfit! and have a stocking and first snowfall!!!! Sooooo snuggly!
Your cold? Chris and I are still sleeping with our window open..I guess it's different for a preggo! haha.
Lost and Invasion tonight! YAY!

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Momma said...

I wish i had cable, so i could be "cool" like you and jaymie!!!

LOL

but then again i would be come SUPER obsessed ... lol

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger That's Hot said...

3 comments terra your nuts...lmao and i think maybe his name is NELLY hahaha, i got my mic so yaaay for us

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Jaymie said...

Wow I haven't seen that many blog notes from your friend Terra before! She should just start up a blog. :)
I know I should be happy that the dr. is doing so many tests to make sure Figs alright, but its' still scary! :S
Don't worry you'll know when I go into labour or if I had the baby, there should be sometime in between contractions, I'll give you a call...haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home