weak stomachs dont read...haha
SO yeah we have had a few dentist app. latley ...:( i had a cleaning and check up which was great minus the floride trays they used....ewwww gross...haha but NO CAVITIES...:) Next was hunters turn he has been on waiting lists for some dental work but becasue hes soo young he has to get his done in the hospital and they put him out for the work they need to do so today was the day and it was really sad holding his hand until he fell asleep from inhaling the stuff to make him sleepy...i sure cried it was just a weird feeling ...:( but in the ned when he woke up and everything was all done i was happy to see him again....he had some fillings and stuff and he was just really groggy and said his mouth hurts a bit so we just went home after and he layed down, he threw up once which was sad because he hadnt had anything to eat today so it was just from his fluids...poor little guy.....so if your all grossed out by now....well then hahaha.....and sorry. So for the rest of today will be a quiet and relaxing evening, i just got into the new show called ghost whisperer so i cant wait to see that on tv tonight. and then i work tomorrow and then have sunday off so we are having our turkey dinner ....mmmmmm turkeyyyyyy. I am working on monday yes we are open..haha so come shopping ok...hehehe. I am going to be there all day 10-5:30. What else hmmm good thing this school strike doesnt mean daycares are closed or i woul dbe screwed so i feel for the parents out there that have kids in school , hopefully they figure out stuff soon. well i think that s about all for now until something more exciting happens i'll ttyl peace out

3 Comments:
Poor Hunter, I threw up after I had been put under too. I think it's just a sideeffect.
My nose was also bleeding, from the hose they stuffed down it.
I can't wait to eat Turkey.
I love Turkey.
it's delicious.
And pumpkin pie.
have a good day at work!
Omg...my sister-in-law called the hospital asking if I had checked in the other day. lol. You guys are all crazy...believe me...you'll know when I go in!!!
I totally wanted Fig to come this weekend...I guess that's not gonna happen. :( Ohwell.
Yes we did the preggo pic, but it didn't turn out very well.
Your the only one that reads my blog. The others are blog neglectors.
I won't forget to call!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home