What a beautiful day
It was such a great day, int he end it was about 27 degrees sooo nice. We went to stotan falls i think its called and there was sooo many people there it was crazy but fun, I got A LOT of sun on my shoulders and legs and Bens back is VERY red haha but hunter was safe we put sun screen on him....lol......i know its weird. So yeah this place is sooo cool there are some little water falls and a bunch of little water holes ...that i didnt enjoy falling into...lol you cant see them all when your walking...oppps. Wish i could put picks on here cause i took a few good ones. One day i'll learn how too. We stopped at the fruit market and i picked up some blue berries for Hunter he became a blueberry addict after eating all of my friends when we were there for a bbq. Then we stopped and picked up soem corn.....mmmm corn it was great and ceaser salad.....mmmm ahaha it was goodjob well done BEn...haha. well this one is a short one....4 days till my mom is here cant even wait...woo hoo



4 Comments:
i got lots of sun too :( i am burnt
But it is nice too finally have a summer :) hope it lasts!!!!!
oh and i can tell you how to put pics on here, next time i see you online :)
lol Kim, you actually have to go to Deidres house and show her, I already tried to tell her over msn. lol
D where was there a fruit stand!?!!? I LOVE BLUEBERRIES! MMMMM.
Stotan Falls is Awsome! It's always busy!
Stay off the Fish Ladders tho! People always get hurt on those!
I can't go this year, 'cause it would be to much while pregnant...plus I don't want to twist my ankle in a hole either! ;S
the blueberries were at a market stand up past the airport on night rd. Where are the fish ladders?? i dont think i saw them....hmmmm but i will def. stay off them.....and hahahaha about the pics on here, maybe kim can explain it better....lol, or you can show me when you coem to my bbq.....;)
Darryls bringing me some blueberries YUM YUM!
The fish ladders are some cement ladder looking things at Stotan Falls they're across the river tho.
I will never be Sparribed out!
I having been craving ceasar salad, and all I can think about is your bbq!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home