That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Saturday, June 04, 2005

long time no write..lol

YAAY...so i worked yesurday my piddley little shift at work then came home and we were all not in teh mood too cook, so i asked hunter where he wanted to go and of course he picked Mc D's cause of the play land so we went there for supper. Then we came home and i had to be at the teen centre for 7 so i went for that knowing that i was goign to leave early cause it was Katies b-day and i wanted to go out with her and there friends....so i was all excited to get to leave early then only 4 kids showed up for teen night so we closed early and all got to go home early. I went home changed and then Ben and I went and met up with everyone at BOston Pizza...mmmm i had some nachoes they were good. Then we met up with Katie at Seven (the only club around here) and we couldnt stay super long though cause ben is on days this weekend so we left around 12:30am which was ok cause i was really tired. I as soon as my head hit the pillow i was gone...lol....big party animal i am...lmao. So yeah all in all i think Katie had a great day and her boyfriend got her a spa day thing so i'm sooooo jealous now. Now for today i am just hanging at home not doign much , Bens working so its me and hunter for the day. The weather is ok not super warm butnot oo cold either. I'm just lazy and dotn want to go outside right now. Well only 45 days till my mom and bro get here i'm soooo freakin excited!!!!!! YAAY. haha ok well i guess thats enough for now . ttyl BYE

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Jaymie said...

Mmm Nachos.
I heard you ate dinner with Kim and Shawn?
Kim said that Katie and them all left you guys there?
I can't wait till my birthday, 'cause that means only one more month until Figs born! YAY!

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Jaymie said...

Now that I'm getting in the swing of things again on here, noone writes anymore. :(
HOP TO IT GIRL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home