Here i am jamz....haha
OK so whats new with me??? its been a week since i last wrote so thre must be something...hahaha. I worked a few days this past week but my hours are sucking really bad so i am in the process of finding another part time job or a full time job to replace future shop which ever comes first. Wed. night i was at the pre teen night and i made root beer floats for the kids they were delish....mmmmm. I went on thurs. morn before work to apply for a job at the office of a camp ground up the road from me cause my friend Brianne is trying to hook me up...lol. Friday i had a interview at Mariposa (the clothing store) so we'll see how that went last week, i freak out in interviews so dont know what to expect from that one..:S I had to go to the teen night last night and i really think we need to cut down on selling suger....haha all the candy is making them CRAZY, they were havign dance competitions and some were really good actually so that was cool to watch. AND tonight there is a big volunteer party at the officers mess for all the people that help out and volunteer there time with the base activites....sooo yeah that should be good we ppicked steak for dinner so hopefully its good ...well its a free steak dinner so it will be good....hahaha. I have till tues off work so i am hoping to get some things done around here for next weekend just incase....IT RAINS for hunters b-day party..:( knock on wood for that one.....lmao...no serious its sooo unpredictable here for the rain. I dont miss the humidity andsmog back home is havign right now but i do miss the warmth but they say it will come so i am waiting patiently for that. O yes the big exciting news my mom comes in 38 days how freakin exciting is that i cant even friggin wait.......YAAY MOM and my little brother is coming to so that will be good he'll love it here and tons of kids around to play with ...so YAAY...haha i'm only a little bit excited can you TELL!!!!!!! well i'm off for now i thin we are going to drive up to a place we sawa sign for on the way to Nanaimo called Horn Lake caves...so we'll see what thats all about..........................CHOW BELLAS

3 Comments:
Horn Lake Caves, I haven't been, I hear they're cool tho. Go Spelunking
I think I already said that to you.
Thanks for updating on my account! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!
I Think your first day back, is my first day off! haha.
Your friends Terra and stuff never leave you notes on here anymore. They got bored with you! :P
U must be totally excited to see your mom and bro!
I bet you cry when you see them. Aww.
Any job prospects? Any call backs?
Have you gone back in to show initiative?!
ps your birthdays soon eh?
What was it, July 23?
haha jaymz your funny yeah my b-day is july 23, and yeah i know eh i'll have to get back on there cases about reading my blogs...haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home