That's Hot

This Blog is Hot Watch out

Monday, July 11, 2005

A not soo nice day off

So about today I totally got to sleep in, I woke up and saw it was 9:00 am and I was like holy cow Hunter is still sleeping..:S but I had to get up and get him up and off to daycare so that was fun ...haha, I got back from taking him and I decided to watch some daytime tv that I haven't seen in awhile to realize I had the worst headache ever....haha I am pretty sure it was probably from the couple .....haha...drinks I had the night before at a certain somebody's.......hahaha yeah we went to some friends for dinner and it was like my cup never got empty....hahaha so I just kept drinking...lol. Well eventually around 2 ish I decided I needed to get up and see if a shower helped at all and it actually did, so I got dressed and prepared to go out into the miserable rainy day we had. I first went to Future Shop to return my 2 shirts I had from there..yaaay I am really done there...woo hoo, I totally miss some certain people's from there they all know who they are!!!! But yeah then I stopped in at the mall and picked up some DELISH cinnamon buns from a place there I got the apple topping for them tooo mmmmm sooo good. SO that was desert haha, I stopped in at Mariposa to say hi to Jess and that was fun, we sooo need to hang out more. I am currently watching JAWS hmmm could that be the reasoning for my really crazy fear of sharks hmmm possibly...:S SO yeah then I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some stuff we needed for ben to make burgers ....from scratch.....:) then on to home........I stopped by to get mail and I was sooo excited there was two packages...1 from Kel , she spoiled us ...haha she sent Hunter a bunch of cool things to play with and tons of stickers and activity books which he totally loved, and she had recently visited Japan and brought me back some cool gum...dont ask I love gum from different places......I know i'm weird..haha and chop sticks I might givem a try one day who knows....and she also sent me a couple cool links for my bracelet....awww thanks Kel , now when I'm missing you all I can look at my clover and it will make me feel better....:) I have the bestest friends ever.....cant wait to be back home ONE DAY...:S , Terra I am holding you to our deal ....haha tattoos here we come........lmao!!!!!! Miss you all back home soooooo much and to my awsome friends here thanks for being my friends ........it has made being here a lot easier.....ok enough of that no tears no tears........love you all, xoxoxoxooxoxox

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Jaymie said...

lol D your a little emotional...is it that time of the month!?!? hehe just kidding...you should make your friends from Ont. come and visit out here!
Ben made some burgers from scratch eh? Mmm!
Those Cinamon buns are the best EVER! I always get the ones with the icing on them and then some extra put on! NEver tried the ones with the fruit..:S
I'll talk to you latah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home