A long week
What a long week this has been, i have started at my new job adn its soo much fun and its nice and busy right now cause of back to school. A couple days i worked both jobs adn i was exhausted...lol i dont know how people do it....BRIANNE......lol But not for longi would have loved to still worked a coupld days at Canex cause i actully like it there minus the lack of ever getting full time hours, and my boss there wont work around another work schedule which really sucks..so i have to quit there....:S since i mentioned this other job he keeps trying to tell me things that might make me stay...haha, but none of them are going to benefit me right now so i'm like thanks but no thanks...lol. Ummm so far i have no days off until in Sept sometime soo this will be tiring, and Bens parents and neice and nephew should be here tomorrow they left london ,ON on monday hoping to be here on time depends on the stops they make...:S so good thing my shifts are all short at warehouse 1 right now so we will be able to do lots with them. We want to go to the Capilano Bridge with them , looks kinda scary but fun too...:) I am just soo excited for Jaymie to be almost done work and be able to have the last couple months to just enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and relax ....DO IT ...RELAX......haha after you move of course. i work all weekend at warehouse1 so hopefully i sell lots , i just found out i make min. wage an hour PLUS commission...saweet.....lmao its probably not much commission but better then nothing...woo hoo. I need lots of money cause there is soo many clothes i want there...haha. Well i guess thats it nothing exciting happening except work now...haha we should all try to get together for a lunch soem day ..thats to anyone around here that wants too ...haha. OK girls and boys........until next blog..............c ya

4 Comments:
I love the clothes there.... I will have to come by them from U !!! hehehehe sweet!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lol D! Are you getting Blog Spam too!?!?
haha.
Or do you know Irene and Tonyj...haha.
I feel so cool to be talked about in your blog! I am very excited to get time off too!
I want to go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge! To bad Vans So expensive!
Update. Your. Freakin'. Blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home